Search This Blog

August 7, 2010

Troubling my mind

Today i feel like god should have given me supervision or something.

My eyesight is depleting. Its not that i don't know the reasons.My Total exposure to computer/TV screens during a day are as follows;-

TV - Home - 1 hours
Computer - Office - 8 Hours
TV/Computer- Home - 3 Hours

Total 12 Hours.

For half of the day everyday i am exposing my eyes to these men made bloody ***#$* screens. Can't they make anything natural or something that does not effect the eyes at all.

But all i want is that god or these inventors must do something, what i want to ignore is that everything is in my hands. I have to do something about it.

Wellllllllll from now onwards i will reduce my exposure and try some Ayurvedic tips for eyesight improvement.

I desperately need to pull back from this point as i really hate that chashmish look. It looks like a spare part or a accessory on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment